Tuesday, October 27, 2015

30. 2020 Fashion Predictions



I don't normally like to draw modern fashion, but one day I decided to try a predict the future. Who knows, maybe in five years it will be accurate! Based on how well I predicted my own life so far though I doubt it. Interestingly though, although a lot of the details are very different than I expected (My husband's hair color, the fact that I am living East of the Mississippi, my major in school, etc.), the essentials are working out pretty well. I'm happily married, graduated from college, and am currently a stay at home mom who sews dolls :). Hopefully by 2020 my personal improbably epic adventure will still be good in the essentials. How about you? Is your life the way you expected it to be as a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment