Monday, March 30, 2015

14. Hairstyle and Fashion Notes

Detail from loose sketch collection

 Before Pinterest was invented I had to have a way to keep cool ideas that I found/thought of, and so I created pages in my sketch book that were basically "boards" of ideas. Below is the next page in my sketch book, which was a board of hair ideas to use in future.


One of my favorite things to do in college was find cool books in the library. I loved photography, old maps, and of course, fashion. When flipping through the stacks of fashion books I found I would sketch cool ideas on a loose sheet of paper, since I rarely had my sketchbook on me. Below is one of those loose sheets, so technically it is a bit anachronistic but I thought it fit well in this post.



1 comment:

  1. Good post, except I realized I don't know what anachronistic means. I thought I did but...nope.

    ReplyDelete